Friends Who Are Here

  • Toko bunga King M florist - [image: Toko bunga King M florist] Toko bunga King M florist *Toko bunga King M florist* yaitu toko bunga yang jual beragam jenis* bunga papan* seperti *b...
    7 years ago
  • Ogre's Relish. Yes. Finally. - We finally got our *1971 Aristocrat Lo-Liner* trailer whipped into some semblence of shape...enough to take it out for a test run over Memorial Day Weeken...
    8 years ago
  • Out with the Old... - So I've been thinking recently: *"I want to start blogging again."* ...but I'm not really fond of this blog any more. It's too... dark and basement-like. ...
    10 years ago
  • writing - Hi. I have made a goal to write a post at least once a week. I got a mouse and netflix stearming both for my computeer
    10 years ago
  • TEACH GOOD AND BE GOOD! - It's been a year since I've even looked at our blog. Where does the time go? Last week I was driving to the store alone, when I must have passed every c...
    10 years ago
  • Klair is 6 months old - Can't believe it's already been that long since she was born! Time flies.
    12 years ago
  • The Mormon Question - I haven't posted anything new in a long while due to the press of other matters. However, the whole Mitt Romney/Mormon question stirred up by a certain pas...
    12 years ago
  • The Day the World Turned Upside Down - Ten years ago, on a normal school day morning, I answered my phone and I remember being told to turn on my television. It was after the first plane had h...
    12 years ago
  • I Raced in a Triathlon..... - My good friend Cindy and I raced in our first Triathlon. It was really hard, especially the running. My legs felt like bricks. I was so excited when we fi...
    12 years ago
  • Serving in the Kingdom - We all our given opportunities to serve in the Lord's Kingdom. Some of them are visible and others are unknown to most members. General Authorities, Stak...
    12 years ago
  • Piano Lessons - I thought it'd be good for everyone to know that I teach piano lessons. Lot's of people don't seem to be aware of these things. I guess I don't go wanderin...
    13 years ago
  • YES, 3 is Chaos!!! - I have been MIA, I know!!!! When I had Carson tons so people kept saying "I hear 3 kids is the kicker and it all goes to chaos at 3, is that true?" I kept ...
    13 years ago
  • The Legacy of Tarsus - I live on a toroidal planet. You see, my world is in the shape of a torus. You would call it a giant doughnut. We call it Tarsus. I live in the middle cla...
    13 years ago
  • We miss you Lincoln - We made a video last week for you Lincoln. We hope you better soon.
    14 years ago
  • Where Have I Been? - Well, obviously I haven't blogged in a long time. I've been spending my spare time building my music studio by taking on new piano and voice students. I've...
    14 years ago
  • My Favorite Shapes - This is my favorite shape. The Sierpinski Triangle. Also my favorite 3-D shape is a ninth stellation of an icosahedron.
    14 years ago
  • ARE WE THERE YET?! - Dan is so close to Eagle Scout. He only has 2/3 of one merit badge left plus his eagle project. Yes, he can do this. Dan turns 17 this month so now it is ...
    14 years ago
  • Letter to the Editor - To the Editor, An armchair survivalist believes the nation is falling into chaos, and he wants to help! On Monday December 1st there was an article titl...
    15 years ago
  • Family Picture Day! - The Boys..... The girl.... Big sister and little brother.... What a princess..... And they are all in one spot. Quick take the picture!
    15 years ago

Friends Whose Parents Are Here

  • Christmas - I hope you all had wonderful Christmases with your loved ones! We were glad to keep it local this year with all of the bad weather going on over the passes...
    8 years ago
  • Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce - Phew! There is so much that I've wanted to post about lately, but I haven't had the chance to sit down and write! My schedule at work has been a little dif...
    8 years ago
  • Infertility: Part 2 - I've had two friends this weekend post links relating to the topic of infertility. The first was this: Your Infertility is Safe Here and second this: Inf...
    10 years ago
  • We've Moved! - Come check us out at our new blog! http://4littlepiglets.blogspot.com
    11 years ago
  • - Comment from Dad - "I assume this is your effort to Darwinianize the progression of man from gentile to a fully testifying human being? Fascinating." 8-...
    11 years ago
  • July in DC - I haven't blogged in almost a year. :-( It has been a busy year, that is for sure. I am going to try and update this blog now as much as I can in the comin...
    12 years ago
  • Moving.... - So, it's been months since I finished my graduate work here at Idaho State, and after 6 months of looking for jobs both in the area and within a 4 state re...
    12 years ago
  • - Family Picture
    12 years ago
  • Matchbox Cars and Building Blocks - We have a new favorite toy in the house. Actually, it's an old toy we just got off the shelf again: building blocks. Sterling had some quiet building time ...
    12 years ago
  • Trevor's first two wheel adventure - Trevor took the traning wheels off his bike by himself Saturday morning. So I had the proverbial teaching a kid to ride a two wheeler experience. It was pr...
    13 years ago
  • 25 - I started a new blog. I got tired of this one and needed a fresh start. I might still update this one. I haven't decided if I'm completely scrapping it or ...
    13 years ago
  • Survivor's guide: day 49 - It is the final count down. In two hours Laura's journey begins. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am. I'm frantically trying to get all the ...
    13 years ago

Friends Who Are Elsewhere

Katie (Wilcox) Phillips
I am a humble little private blogger, but anyone can e-mail me for an invitation to access my blog! I would love it!! kfwphillips@hotmail.com
Thanks - Katie (Wilcox) Phillips

Pynes

  • House update - Here are some pictures of our house update. I can't find my camera (one of the casualties of the remodeling chaos), so hopefully these pictures taken with ...
    12 years ago
  • Learning - I haven't written in this blog in so long. But since March, here's an idea of what I've been learning at work: How to stay calm in chaotic situations How t...
    12 years ago
  • First Baseball Game - Tanner had team pictures and Kyle and Jordan had their first baseball game!
    12 years ago
  • Deja Vu - Here's the latest pic of our beautiful, handsome, talented grandchildren! (With their beautiful and handsome, talented grandparents, of course.) Here we ...
    14 years ago
  • Colorado Trip - Jessie and I had an excellent trip to Colorado. We were able to visit family, hike, rock climb, bumper boat, go-cart ride, and celebrate birthdays all with...
    15 years ago

Starrs

May We Link to Your Blog?

If you were ever in MV6, please post a comment and let us know how you are doing. If you have a blog that is public, we'd like to link to it.

10 comments:

Katie Phillips said...

I am a humble little private blogger, but anyone can e-mail me for an invitation to access my blog! I would love it!! kfwphillips@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Katie (Wilcox) Phillips

Melinda said...

Thanks, Katie! I copied your comment to the main list so it is easier to see. I'm glad you are willing to share your sweet blog with us.

Katie Phillips said...

Thank you! What a fun idea for a blog! Every ward should have one.

Debbie said...

Steve told me that you had a collection of blogs from people in our ward - if you'd like here's mine...(Debbie West)

http://itllfeelbetterwhenitquitshurting.blogspot.com/

Annette said...

Hi, Melinda. Thanks for getting the mv6reunion blog going. It is so fun to read and keep in touch. I have started a blog and am pretty new at this. How do I link it to the mv6reunion blog. Our blog is dajbmcljones.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Annette Jones

Melinda said...

Hi Annette,
I'm so glad you started a blog. We all miss you very much. Since your blog is public, all I needed to link to it was your URL which you provided, so you're all linked up.

Megan said...

I changed my blog's address. It's now www.meganaslife.blogspot.com.

Melinda said...

Thanks for letting me know, Megan.

Hess said...

Hey everyone, Emily and I are now private blogger. If you would like access email me at our blog's email: emjyhss@gmail.com.

Annalise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.